This wreath was inspired by this cute pin I saw on Pinterest. Sadly any time I saw the wreath the pin went to a spam page rather than a tutorial or something. So I decided to recreate my own wreath.
I decided to take apart a wreath I had put up last year. I wasn’t too terribly fond of the wreath but by the time I got it finished it was do or die time, so it had to be hung. I took it apart and then was able to use the form for this wreath! Because I got the wreath form last year I’m not sure how big it is either.
Tulle Snowman Wreath
• wire wreath form (with at least two rings–mine has four)
• tulle in blue and white (you’ll need a lot more tulle than you realize! I used almost 6 yards of white and 4 yards of blue)
• snowmen ornaments (I got two packages for 75% off after Christmas!)
1) Cut your tulle! I have no idea what size I cut the pieces I do know that the blue pieces were 2/3’s the size of the white so that the white sticks out under the blue.
2) Begin “tying” the tulle onto the wreath. I put the blue over the upper two wires and the white on the bottom two wires. Check the pictures out below!
I had originally planned to zip-tie the snowmen ornaments over the crossbars that hold the wires in place but then decided to just hang a few snowman across the middle with a piece of tulle. Adding the snowman is a completely decorative extra step that you could skip if you like.