I find a ton of recipes on Pinterest. I means tons. I have separate boards dedicated to main dishes, desserts, dips, canning, and more. I love to find a recipe and then tweak it to our family. This is one of those tweaked pins!!
These were delicious and so filling! We had them with steak fries on the side and we were all stuffed!
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
• 3 large bell peppers
• 8 oz thinly sliced roast beef
• 9 pieces of provolone cheese
• 1 medium onion
• Vegetable oil
1) Chop onions and sauté them in oil.
2) Cut off the tops of the green peppers and clean out the insides.
3) Slice the roast beef into strips. Cook roast beef in pan with onions for 5 minutes. (This make cooking in the oven quicker!)
4) Shove a slice of cheese into the bottom of each pepper! Yum!
5) Place the peppers into the baking dish. Begin filling them up!
6) Around half full shove your second piece of cheese into your pepper then fill to the top!
7) Top with that last piece of cheese!
8) Cook for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees!
9) Eat those suckers!! Yummy!!
**Remember I am not a food photographer so some of my pictures may be lacking! Sorry!!**