I love to cook but I also love, stick in a crockpot and walk away, recipes! Especially the day after I’ve made a big meal since I’m tired of dishes at that point!
This recipe is a delicious one that originates from my mother-in-law so all kudos to her!
• 1 lb ground meat (I usually use a pound of ground beef, venison, or a half pound of the two)
• 2 cans of kidney beans
• 1 can Rotel
• 1 can corn
• 1 pkg of taco seasoning
• 1 pkg of Ranch dressing mix
• 2 cups water
• Crockpot, can opener, spoon
4) Stir it all together.
5) Mix in your water.
6) Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 8-10 hours.
7) Serve it up! Great additional toppings are sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, green onions, and tortilla chips! Yummy!!
**If you like this recipe, jump over to my recipe for Creamy White Chicken Chili**