Leftovers from the holidays can be great for so many things. I love to make leftover casserole after the holidays. There are also tons of ways to morph your leftovers into completely new things.
• Mini Omelets are an easy way to use up some of that leftover meat!
• Chunking or shredding the leftover chicken or turkey makes it ideal for almost any recipe. It can easily be frozen to be used in later weeks too. Here are a few of my favorite recipes using shredded/cubed chicken or turkey.
Chicken Ranch Pasta
Chicken & Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna **Personal Favorite!!**
Spicy Avocado Chicken Enchiladas **Personal Favorite!!**
Sweet Potatoes/Mashed Potatoes
• These Muffin Tin Potatoes are a great way to use up sweet and mashed potatoes! Simply mix in your favorite mixings into your potatoes (brown sugar, butter, marshmallows in sweet potatoes; bacon, green onions, sour cream, shredded cheese in mashed potatoes). Smash your potatoes into a muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Yummy!!
• Mini Omelets can easily use some of your veggies up as well!
• Signature Mini Pies are fully customizable! These are a great to use up tons of veggies and are easy to freeze. (Remember to flash freeze first then bag into freezer bags!)