Last week was nuts and then I’ve not been feeling well…
1. Complete all Advent activities. (We didn’t do so hot on some of these since I wasn’t feeling well. We did do all the scripture readings though.)
1. Start both bread starters.
2. Hang windows in Master Bedroom.
Prepare handouts and hand out for Christmas on the Square.
Bag and move all costumes to the cafe.
Send out note to parents of nativity kids.
Write Santa response letter and mail to North Pole, Alaska.
2. Borrow October Baby from church and watch!
4. Finish half of homemade Christmas gifts.
Finish B’s penpal letter.
Make felt tree.
Homeschool each day.
Cut out homemade wipes to prepare for sewing.
Support Hubby by encouraging him about his new job.