This week B has dance recital, I have Christmas on the Square and Ladies Night Out. I going to be more than slightly busy!
1. Complete all Advent activities.
1. Start both bread starters.
2. Hang windows in Master Bedroom.
1. Prepare handouts and hand out for Christmas on the Square.
2. Bag and move all costumes to the cafe.
3. Send out note to parents of nativity kids.
1. Write Santa response letter and mail to North Pole, Alaska.
2. Borrow October Baby from church and watch!
3. Call Sarah.
4. Finish half of homemade Christmas gifts.
1. Finish B’s penpal letter.
2. Make felt tree.
3. Homeschool each day.
4. Cut out homemade wipes to prepare for sewing.
1. Support Hubby by encouraging him about his new job.