I want to get all of my curriculum planning done this week since we start in July again so I am trying not to plan an over abundance elsewhere. I do however want to do something special for my hubby for his birthday. I’m thinking a dessert but it may end up being that plus something…
1. Take B to the library to sign up for summer reading program.
2. Finish 2012-2013 curriculum plans.
3. Move G into the kid’s bedroom.
4. Walk 5 miles.
5. Read a whole book.
6. Make a craft.
7. Celebrate my hubby’s birthday by baking him a special dessert.
8. Work in the garden for two hours.
9. Clean in garage for an hour.
10. Attend AWANA meeting.
11. Make and distribute garage sale maps.