This week I am going to a Homeschool Convention but there are some things that absolutely have to get finished so this list will be slightly bare!
1. Make and mail G’s birthday invites!
2. Take pictures of the kids!
3. Attend Homeschool Convention.
4. Start seeds outdoors!
5. Get all the laundry washed and organized (stuff to my nieces, stuff to a friend, stuff for garage sale and keep items)!
6. Mail packet for safety day.
7. Deliver invites to Martha on Wednesday.
8. Complete the baskets for Ladies Day!
9. Prepare for CO meeting on Sunday.
10. Distribute yard sale signs for community wide sale!!