This recipe is loosely adapted from Kraft food.
It turned out to be quite delicious and so easy!
1 Large Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (I used Chunky Ragu Garden Combination)
1 1/2 lbs Cheese Filled Ravioli, frozen
Mozzarella and/or Italian Cheese, shredded (as much or as little as you prefer)
Parmesan cheese (as much or as little as you prefer)
9″ X 9″ pan
• Preheat oven to 450*F
• Pour half of your sauce into the bottom of your pan.
• Layer in half of your ravioli
• Add a layer of cheese, all types
• Repeat layering
• Cover pan with aluminum foil
• Bake, covered, for 30 minutes
• Uncover and continue baking for 20 more minutes, until everything is heated through and the cheeses are melty!!