This week we are having an early Easter, have a crazy Saturday and have friends coming in from out of state. They aren’t staying at our home but we want to see them as much as possible.
1. Make G a pair of jammies.
2. Make Easter baskets for both kiddos.
3. Help B put together her Easter mail and mail it!
4. Take kiddos to Easter Egg Hunt!
5. Print pictures of a ballerina and Superman. 😉
6. Practice song!
7. Listen to two hours of my audiobook.
8. Work out fours days!
9. Schedule April date night.
10. Start seeds indoors and outdoors!
11. Make curtains.
12. Prepare more eggs!
13. Deliver eggs and buns.
14. Attend VBS training.
15. Take care of follow-up notes from meeting.
I can do this! All of this!!