This week will be crazy! We have B’s party this weekend which will be a huge deal, Awana’s tonight, dance tomorrow night, and trying to keep some since of normalcy!
1. Take B’s four year old pictures.
2. Take G’s nine month photos.
3. Make snacks, cake, and punch for B’s party.
4. Finish prepping activities for B’s party.
5. Kiss him everyday! (I know this sounds kind of crazy but with his crazy work/school schedule this is something I feel is a necessary goal!)
6. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath.
7. Read the rest of my book.
8. Finish defeating the sock pile.
9. Get all of the laundry out of the laundry room; if there isn’t space somewhere go through and purge unnecessary items!
10. Start seeds indoors.
11. Look for pallets to use for picket fencing.
12. Either return and replace curtains or figure out how to make these work.
13. Implement new curriculum.